Here are some first steps you can take to problem solve if you are having technical difficulties viewing your Learn To Burn e-course content without requiring outside help right away:
1. If you are having difficulty loading content, try logging out and signing back in.
2. If your content isn’t loading try switching back and forth from full screen to normal screen preview to quickly reload your content.
3. Go to : http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ and refresh your cache. Sometimes browser caching can cause problems and doing a refresh is the solution.
4. Try opening in a Private window in your browser of choice (e.g. Chrome's Incognito Mode, or Firefox's Private Window). This opens a fresh browser window without any extensions or settings blocking your content.
5. Try on a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari, IE, Opera, etc). Sometimes the installation of your browser may be damaged. If it works on every browser but one, reinstall that browser. If the issue persists after reinstalling, send in a support ticket to us via firstname.lastname@example.org with TECH HELP in the subject line and we'll get it to our tech team to fix!
6. Try on a different device or computer (mobile phone, tablet, PC/Mac laptop/desktop, etc.). Sometimes a certain device has trouble with a content type. This is rare but could be a problem.
After all of that, if nothing resolves the problem, send a support ticket to us via email@example.com with TECH ISSUE in the subject line. Thanks! We are here to help. We're available Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm PST.